Visa / Entry Permits

Hong Kong maintains an open immigration regime. Nationals of about 170 countries and territories can visit Hong Kong for business or leisure visa-free. If you would like to start a business, work, study or stay in Hong Kong as a visitor longer than the allowed visa-free period, you are required to obtain a relevant visa or entry permit. Check the following for more.

Business or leisure

Working, Study, and other visa requirements